Friday, February 10, 2012

My Week in the Tetons

Today is our last day in this beautiful place. I am so glad that I was able to experience so many new things and gain a deeper appreciation for everything around me. Last night we went on a silent night hike through the woods. As we laid down in the forest and looked at the millions of stars I felt incredibly peaceful (also a little scared that a carnivorous animal was creeping up behind me). It was a great experience. I have learned a lot this week and I am so excited to enjoy the last day. Today we are cross country skiing to Coyote Rock as a group and I am very excited. I have to say that everything here seems to have so much significance when you see the beautiful Tetons in the background.

-Danielle Gaztambide '12

No comments:

Post a Comment